Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after a long time off, I'm back to a 600RR. Got my first 600RR in April 03 when they first came out, had the first in town. Been a member ever since. Some may remember me as the original Dude for a Day! Once I got that Kawi I decided there was no need for 2 600's, so like a dope I traded them in for a 954. Well I recently traded the 954 to a fellow .net member for his 600RR, and it feels so good to be back on a 600. Sure the 954 had more power but the fun factor with the the baby blade is unreal. I miss the trunk space of the 954 and the metal tank of the 954(so I can use my magnetic tankbag). I'll get over it anyways since I use my Camelbak most of the time I ride anyways, it's got plenty of space to carry the things I need. Just checkin in and saying hey! Here's a few pics of the 600.

Dano

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I'm lookin at getting a 954 myself.. not to replace the 600 altogether, but to replace it as a street bike.. so I can track out the 6..

·
Registered
29 Posts
someone on this site (cant remember now) pulled off his tank cover and stuck magnets on the inside of it so his tankbag worked...sounds like a good idea...

·
Registered
84 Posts
chuckmorgan79 said:
someone on this site (cant remember now) pulled off his tank cover and stuck magnets on the inside of it so his tankbag worked...sounds like a good idea...

Be careful not to put magnets too close to the computer.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
nice... How long did it take you to put the rim tape on? Mine looks like A$$ and I spent 15 mins on one tire.

·
Registered
492 Posts
welcome back, trader. j/k Nice looking bike

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Wellcame back man...
I like that swingarm as well the rim tape. Overall the bike looks sweet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts