Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since they have finally released me out of the mental institution due to a techncallity, and as a founding member of this site, i look forward to posting many useless bits of info on here again.

C

·
0 Posts
Motohead,
Welcome back from wherever you've been. Time to pick up on that .03 posts per day.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
hrc i need a small favour a buddy of mine bought a ZX10R and the us models have the big ugly front turn signals the european versions have flush triangle shape turn signals which look awsome models if possible can you check for me if he can buy the european style front trun signals if it is possible pm me with the source and price thanks a lot :D :D :D if you want to see what the ZX 10 with these turn signals lools like log on www.mcnnews.com :D :D :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
moeman, One of the guys I ride with works at a dealership that sells Honda and Kawasaki and actually just took delivery of a ZX10 himself, so I'm sure I should be able to try and hook something up for you.

Now, because I hav'nt seen a US spec model in person, do you think that the euro spec indicators will still fit into the fairing moulding the same???

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
HRC thanks a lot man and yes the euro spec indicators would fit into the fairings of a us model my buddy took his front turn signals off and the base underneath is a triangle shape thats looks indentical to the eruo spec turn signals again thanks a lot :D :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts