Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I highly doubt anyone remembers me as I was not a super active member. Its been 6 years since Ive owned a RR and been an active member of this forum but I went and got another one, this time for my wife.

2006 600rr, same as my old RR except its not red.
MODS: Scorpion slip on, lowered 2 in, HID's, shorty levers (Already ordered a new set as the brake is just a hacked OEM), Frame sliders. Flushmount led front signals. Fender Eliminator.
Future MODS: Mirrors, different kickstand as the adjustable one thats on it now looks like a tip over waiting to happen. Built in rear turn signals.

I currently ride a 2008 Kawi ZX6r (3years on it now), see it behind my wifes bike.

Im more of a lurker, log in a few times a week read post and leave without anyone seeing me but im sure ill have some question now and again.

Anywho its good to be back!

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
In your opinion.
Is it a requirement that people state "IMO" at the end of every post when they give their opinion?

Perhaps it should become a universal rule on the internet just in case it may cause confusion as to when a statement is an opinion and when it isn't.

Just to clarify, it isn't my opinion, but rather a scientific conclusion based on the informed consensus of Honda and Kawasaki after much R&D, and consultation with their late founders. :ponder:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts