Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i thought it was funny today( wouldn't have been if something happened but it was ) as i was pulling in to my road there were 2 cars in front of two crusiers... one had a guy on it and the other a chick... both older assuming they were married and well the first car was turning on to my rode and the car behind it (audi something) wasn't turning but was going slow cuz the car in front of him was turning... now picture this ... both no helmets and all of a sudden the hubby decides he is going to pass on double yellow lines with a blind turn have u coming up... well the audi(2nd car) wasn;t turning so the hubby got around but the wifey then started to pass as well just as the audi started moving at speed since the car in front had now turned.... so the wifey ends up on the double yellow/on the wrong side of the rode next to the audi and has to brake and get behind the car and then after the turn try to catch up to the husband.... It's times like this when i wish something would happen just to prove to the dumbass' that don't wear helmets how stupid they are !

·
Registered
385 Posts
What's up with husband and wife on a cruiser with no helmets?
I saw one yesterday too on the way to the twisties.
They wore no helmet and guy was weaving left and right like crazy.
It looked as if the guy was trying to kills his wife by making her follow him in crazy patterns.

"Honey, I love you so much that I bought you a cruiser but no helmet. Now you have to follow me to the twisties. Remember! If I weave through traffic, you should too!"

My god....the guy's a genius.

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
Wishing harm on them makes you no better, got over it. If they choose to be helmet-less it's their problem.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i shouldn't have put the wishing part in there. It just frustrates me to see the exact reason why people should wear helmets and other safety gear.

Whatajourney: basically a car turned, the car behind the turning car didn't, husband passed 2nd car, car started go at speed straight, wifey tried to follow and got left out to dry in the wrong lane and next to the car... had to get behind car and catch up later..

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
i shouldn't have put the wishing part in there. It just frustrates me to see the exact reason why people should wear helmets and other safety gear.

Whatajourney: basically a car turned, the car behind the turning car didn't, husband passed 2nd car, car started go at speed straight, wifey tried to follow and got left out to dry in the wrong lane and next to the car... had to get behind car and catch up later..

thanks dude. I'm a bit slow.

HAHAHA Women drivers I swear. I think it's because they lack the :hump:

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
WTF??

Dude draw some pictures. I didn't understand sheit. And yes your probably going to hell.
oh dude even pix aint gunna helpyou...lol

nah slyder... you go to hell for making stuff like that happen, wanting peeps to leaarn is only natural!!!!

i do it too....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts