Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife got me tourist trophy last night and i gotta say holy poop i almost called into work today that damn game is fun. i already got my novice and junior, i think the wife will be happy now i can be groping the control pad instead of her all damn night

·
Registered
344 Posts
that game is awesome and addictive. i own on our bikes in that game. I just wish they had the retro colors (ie: pearl yellow for the RR) and had more modifications and more bikes on-course

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I love that game to I just don't get to play it as much as I would like too. I normally play it on the weekends when my buds come over. Keeps us from cussing all night playing halo.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Game looks awesome but my PS2 is long gone. Hope it comes out for Xbox, 360 or PS3 (when it comes out).

Jason

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
im already done with that game... got all my licenses... and i have put the game aside...
im more into fight night 3...

btw - graphics on the 360 is freaking amazing...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
gots my liscenses, and the first 4 races done, but thats it. addictive.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Who else likes to pull a wheelie mid race on the straights? Not getting much use out of it now but come winter will be a small subsitute for the RR which will be in storage.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Sijray21 said:
that game is awesome and addictive. i own on our bikes in that game. I just wish they had the retro colors (ie: pearl yellow for the RR) and had more modifications and more bikes on-course
They could not put more bikes on course b/c the PS2 was maxed out as far as rendering and graphics, thats why the game looks so good. Games comming out now almost 6 yrs into its release are really going to push the system to its limits. If we see a TT2 on the PS3 you can be assured that you will see more bikes on course at once.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Game looks awesome but my PS2 is long gone. Hope it comes out for Xbox, 360 or PS3 (when it comes out).

Jason
Like I said hopefully we will see a TT2 on the PS3 later on down the road. As far as seeing it on the Xbox or the 360 its just not going to happen. TT is made by Polyphony Digital ( the same makers of Grand Turismo) and they are exclusive to the Playstation. Sorry Microsoft but you blow for a reason.

BTW: Ive got 83% of the game done. all of the bikes won except for the Yamaha 250 RM and only have the Yamaha 250 RM race, Monster Series and Race # 23 left to do which is unlocked after you beat the 7 race tourist trophy series

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Warp_Speed said:
Sorry Microsoft but you blow for a reason.

BTW: Ive got 83% of the game done. all of the bikes won except for the Yamaha 250 RM and only have the Yamaha 250 RM race, Monster Series and Race # 23 left to do which is unlocked after you beat the 7 race tourist trophy series
LOL, it does blow. Did you here what Microsoft had to say about the PS3? They're telling everyone to buy the 360 and a Nintendo Wii, instead of buying the PS3.

100% complete, 166 bikes, gold in all license, 40 gold trophies, and no silver or bronze.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts