1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
yeah thats hot for sure!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Honda has just had these brought into Australia. $15999 AUS. Im not feelin the Movistar thing though. Its already dated.

·
Registered
275 Posts
+1 on there being a market for it. But honestly I can't feel the crazy decals and sponsors all over the place. I'd rather just have that straight blue color all over the bike with maybe the 04 V stripes down the side in white. It's like when I see a really nicely customized car driving around. It's so rare to see one thats actually done well, but it's always covered in ugly white stickers.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
^^ Yes in o2 they had Telefonica edition GSXR600's but it was done a bit differently, i think it looked better on the Suzuki's.

+1 on doing race replicas every year! How sweet would that be if Honda offered a different race replica 600RR every year?? I know for a fact they would sell and that would be cool seeing the variety of race paint schemes.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
yeah, that tefefonica was the ****, then the alstare corona came out in 03, in even less numbers 1500.
One note tho, the suzuki version was a "Telefonica" replica, where as the Honda is a "Movistar" replica
suzuki used to produce pretty consistent replicas for the us market, and they just stopped after 03.
one of my all time favs, was the Rizzla suzuki 1k replica that europe got in 04 i think.

Man it would be game over if Honda gave us a replica and an all new 600RR next year.
oooooooo wweeeeeeeeee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts