Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:burnout: shes pertyfull id rok that trak bike in a second must be nice :drunk:
I took her for just a quick spin this afternoon, and it felt like home! I love my duc but the RR will always have a special place in my heart, simply because it's easier for me to lean and control.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Wow dope bike....Wat did the white rims cost u?
cost me? haha not a thing. the whole bike was 5K tho. :rocker:

Is that the same track bike i saw the otherday for sale on here? Are you planning on buying it or just riding/drooling? haha
local buddy here bought it, but as you can see, she needs a safe parking place ;)

Congrats on the new ride!
Thank you sir! can u believe i get paid to watch over her?? :rocker:

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
and you planked it, hahahahha
HAHAH I just saw ninja's post in that thread.

Ninja - just post the link to that thread for all those sock stuffing, b1tchin and whining leg humpers to look there if you decide to edit out a picture, and tell them to judge that.

i was stuck watching your sig for like ten minutes. every time just waiting for the guy to fall lol
yeah it'll do that haha.

herndon, va?

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ninja - just post the link to that thread for all those sock stuffing, b1tchin and whining leg humpers to look there if you decide to edit out a picture, and tell them to judge that.
haha :shakehand Nah, those faggles don't bother me a bit. let em whine and complain all they want. someone's gotta do it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.