Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi

Hi, I'm new to the forum too, just got my bike 2 days ago.
My advice, be patient and don't jump by impulse at the first bike you see out there.
Riding season is over ( at least here in the USA) so bike's prices should be low by now.
I just got mine, a 2004 with 4,450 miles clean title, clean bike for 3,300.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=119623

I've been hunting for 3 weeks and was just about to buy a 2002 with 20,xxx miles in not really great shape for 3,700 2 days before but decided to wait a little more, I'm glad I did.
Patient is the key.
Good luck.

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Welcome to the site both of you!! Good luck!

Where are you from, look in the FS section, obviously craigslist just be aware of scammers!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
welcome! be patient trust me!!! i was searching for nearly 6 months for the right one.. then found my 07 white pearl for 6500$ and 1200miles... its better to wait and get what you really want then to settle early!

·
Premium Member
53,946 Posts
Welcome to the RR family of addicts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum too, just got my bike 2 days ago.
My advice, be patient and don't jump by impulse at the first bike you see out there.
Riding season is over ( at least here in the USA) so bike's prices should be low by now.
I just got mine, a 2004 with 4,450 miles clean title, clean bike for 3,300.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=119623

I've been hunting for 3 weeks and was just about to buy a 2002 with 20,xxx miles in not really great shape for 3,700 2 days before but decided to wait a little more, I'm glad I did.
Patient is the key.
Good luck.
WOW I ENVY YOU!!!!!!!!!! I want a white CBR :cwm21: :icon_lol:

Welcome to the site both of you!! Good luck!

Where are you from, look in the FS section, obviously craigslist just be aware of scammers!
I
m from South FL... nothing here really (its NEVER snowing here man... so i guess its ALWAYS season! :p)

welcome! be patient trust me!!! i was searching for nearly 6 months for the right one.. then found my 07 white pearl for 6500$ and 1200miles... its better to wait and get what you really want then to settle early!
again, WHITE ONE IS MY DREAM!!!

referring to the first poster... damn, $3300 for an '04. Hopefulyl i come across a sick deal.

I just recently found a website that is a local place, they sell REPOs (is anybody familiar with REPOs??????)

here's their site. FLASHMOTORCYCLE.COM

·
Registered
174 Posts
to get a stock white one, you will have to spend more than $4000 for a 2007. finding a painted white one might be tough, and if you find one, it may be modded big time and be more than $4000. I suggest getting the newest most stock, clean and low miles you can find for your budget.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Gotta be patient man. I been wanting a bike since last season and almost bought a 06 cbr 600 with 10,000. I waited a week later got an 07 white 600 for the same price with only 4000miles on it. Its bone stock but at least I know all mods will be of my choice. (Had to tell my story to)

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
100 posts? damn :cwm21:

gotta work on it :D

100 posts and 60 days of active membership to post a thread in the classifieds.

You should buy my bike!

Welcome to the RR addiction man.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
100 posts and 60 days of active membership to post a thread in the classifieds.

You should buy my bike!

Welcome to the RR addiction man.
i'd probably consider if it wasnt painted that color (sorry, not a fan :p)

also.... what was the original color of your bike?

·
Registered
376 Posts
bro you can always get it painted for pretty cheap. my buddy got his painted for $300 and it looks amazing.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,886 Posts
i'd probably consider if it wasnt painted that color (sorry, not a fan :p)

also.... what was the original color of your bike?

Use to be the tribal black color. Shoot ill repaint it and sell it to you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.