Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
i have been a member of many forums including NASIOC and this is by far the best one i have ever been a part of, Welcome to .Net

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
It's as active Like a NYC club :lol:

Anywho welcome to dotnet mang..

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to the site. what part of asheville?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
wow.. i am just learing how to find my way around this forum.. my name is jason. i live in asheville nc. i am a former marine. scout sniper. i am 28. just started an electrical and heating and cooling business about a year ago. i havent rode in about 10 yrs. last year traded an old bronco for a 98 honda vtr 1000 superhawk. sold it. just paid cash for the nicest thing ive ever owned. its a 2008 honda cbr 600rr. trying to find different ways to dress it up. ive posted pics on my profile. let me know what you think and ways to go from here to make it better. thanks guys!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
go to youtube and type in jasonscott27 and i have some videos of my super chicken and i on some back roads here in the mountains of n.c. let me know what you think and comment on them.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Amazing intro mate Jason :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude!! :ciao:

You're in Asheville, huh?? Sweet.... I'm just down the road in Flat Rock (right next to Hendersonville)! You going to bike night at MR tomorrow night??

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANKS... any help would be great... i have a friend who is helping me a buch who is a bike gearhead but is a zrx fanatic. he is putting a turbo on a 05 zrx1200. would love all the feedback from my fellow cbr rr friends

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah.. my gf is finally gonna ride. ill be with two other friends, one on a zrx 1200 and the other on a gsxr 1000.

·
Registered
276 Posts
hey dude welcome to the forum....love asheville n.c my wife is from charlotte and we drove through asheville to get to Charlotte...nice meeting you bro

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's as active Like a NYC club :lol:

Anywho welcome to dotnet mang..
It's as active as Gio's hairy vag.

wow.. i am just learing how to find my way around this forum.. my name is jason. i live in asheville nc. i am a former marine. scout sniper. i am 28. just started an electrical and heating and cooling business about a year ago. i havent rode in about 10 yrs. last year traded an old bronco for a 98 honda vtr 1000 superhawk. sold it. just paid cash for the nicest thing ive ever owned. its a 2008 honda cbr 600rr. trying to find different ways to dress it up. ive posted pics on my profile. let me know what you think and ways to go from here to make it better. thanks guys!!!
I want to join the marines also.

Welcome (again) to the site.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks chi.. hit me up if you ever drop in here.. there are some great local roads here you would love if you like the mts. check out my youtube videos.. they are on my old bike which is a 98 vtr1000 but it doesnt compare to my 600rr. its jasonscott27

1 - 20 of 22 Posts