Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new, I don't know what to do! (Joe Dirt anyone?)

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I just got my black '06 600RR and can't wait to put on the miles and get in some forum threads. This site has been very helpful in my search for a 600rr, so I wanted to say thanks for all the info! I read the other newbie thread so I'll get a picture soon.
I'm a 26 year old from Broomfield, Colorado. I'm a new rider also so I'm looking for some people to learn from. I took the our basic rider course here, but have tons and tons of learning and refining to do. I'm sure I'll always be learning and refining, but I have a pretty huge gap to fill at the moment:) I can't wait to get involved!

Laters

·
Registered
435 Posts
Welcome to the board man. There are a lot of well informed and intelligent people on here, excluding me, j/k. Ride safe and smart. Peace!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Welocme to your new RR family
just be warned this site is addictive
just like riding the RR one tank of fuel
aint enough

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
moeman said:
Welocme to your new RR family
just be warned this site is addictive
just like riding the RR one tank of fuel
aint enough
Moeman pretty much summed it up. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
341 Posts
remem. there are those who have laid it down and those that will. do yourself a favor and buy/install some sliders for that puppy

·
Registered
171 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not everyone needs frame sliders, only those who go down do. Sucks to have to cut into the fairing and make the bike look like you have training wheels.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all so much! I have some sliders, just need to install them. Have fun riding this weekend!

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Welcome! :hello:

·
Registered
549 Posts
welcome to the site.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome from a fellow new person!!