Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

How will Mahmoud Ahmadinejad be killed?

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Pure stupidity leads to Darwinism in action so why not both?

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
As an insult, you've gotta love the flying shoe.

My question is: What do you put on your feet once the shoe has been thrown? Do you:

1. Walk over to the shoe (and the person you just threw it at), pick it up and put it back on?
2. Take spare old shoes along with you to throw so you're not losing anything you need and you are still wearing shoes after the attack?
3. Walk home barefoot and happy that your shoe has served a higher purpose?

Perhaps that should be another poll?

Back to the topic at hand. This guy seems to feed off controversy anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if any of the poll options actually occurred. Were the US warnings a bit of a reverse psychology proxy assassination attempt? The govt. pretty much know that anything they ask or suggest of him, he will strive to do the opposite!

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
As an insult, you've gotta love the flying shoe.

My question is: What do you put on your feet once the shoe has been thrown? Do you:

1. Walk over to the shoe (and the person you just threw it at), pick it up and put it back on?
2. Take spare old shoes along with you to throw so you're not losing anything you need and you are still wearing shoes after the attack?
3. Walk home barefoot and happy that your shoe has served a higher purpose?

Perhaps that should be another poll?

Back to the topic at hand. This guy seems to feed off controversy anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if any of the poll options actually occurred. Were the US warnings a bit of a reverse psychology proxy assassination attempt? The govt. pretty much know that anything they ask or suggest of him, he will strive to do the opposite!
Option 3 for sure, but only after throwing the other one at him as well!:crackup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts