Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about 20 minutes or so i will loading up the trailer and taking a ride down to the Honda dealer to go pick up my new bike. its a 2009 RR Metallic Black. I got a great deal being it was a leftover.

I just wish it was nice out here so I could ride it home instead of trailering it, unfortunately 18 inches of snow last Wednesday and patches of ice all over make it not worth the risk.

·
Registered
704 Posts
congrats!

10+ character...

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone, all i have to say is wow!! It looks 36123534265189 times better in my garage than in the showroom, :haha:lol. just spent some time cleaning to my liking, took it for a quick ride :cruising: up and down the street and also already started modding :evil3:, installed a syvania silverstar low beam bulb till i get some HIDs. gonna go out and snap a few pics soon now that the sun is starting to go down.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
wtf, no pics yet?!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wtf, no pics yet?!
Sorry, but the bike got the best of me already, i suited up and braved the cold. it was in the mid 30s but i just couldnt resist. put a couple miles on it and then had to clean it again.but i did say i would put up some pics so here ya go

after my ride i waslooking around at what i want to do to the bike, i want to some LED lighting on and inside the bike, get the cluster lighting changed and blacked out and some other stuff i havent exactly figured out yet, but while looking i was deciding what i can do right away with the plate and fender, so i flipped over the factory plate bracket and mounted the plate by the bottom holes so now it tucks way up under the tail light and i just have to cut off the bottom of the fender till i can get my Akro pipe and decide what i like for a FE kit. ill try to get some pics up after i cut the bottom of the factory fender off.

i think i might just start a build thread for it,its not gonna be a track bike but its an easy fun way to share and keep track of all the mods i will be doing.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
i like the dark grey mids.

·
Registered
357 Posts
thats a great feeling picking up a new bike!! that is sexy. now get a fender kit and take off those ugly reflectors!!!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats a great feeling picking up a new bike!! that is sexy. now get a fender kit and take off those ugly reflectors!!!
reflectors are gone already, fender kit i have a lot of deciding to do,i dont know what i like, pics just dont help so i might just wait till i see some in person

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Beauty, man.
Blacking out the pegs and rearsets is on my list, plus projectors. Start up the build thread man it will be nice to get one going on 09 model.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts