·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<------I'm Special AND Important! Tell me you love me.yea beeioches

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
part of being special and important is not pointing it out... your specialness should show by itself... :eviltongu hehe

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea well im usually not special or important, so i just had to make sure everyone knows, and dont you ever forget

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shouldnt you be out humping legs now anyways?

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
the legs aren't online and i'm waiting on the hotties to come into my store... trust me, if there's a leg available, i'm humpin' it!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, talk to nate, he's my mommy, u can hump his leg im sure....he let ceph do it

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
dammit boy!

this is why you get special and important titles. you're all confused, Ceph is your mommy - we've gone over this. you must be having a hrad time remembering all this info, huh.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i can never remember, u two like to role play all the time, its hard to keep up with whos mommy and whos daddy on any given day

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlueBlur said:
true, i do remember seeing ceph in a dress at some point...
ummm haha

got to get that image outta my head :banghead:

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

funny...doesnt seem to be helping...am gettin a lil headache..and i got blood coming out of my ears now..

·
0 Posts
Ceph said:
damnit, wasn't even here to defend myself. oh well. got some sweet fiddy practice in. and the new suspension is much mo betta.
Did you hit ur head? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: A couple of times!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts