Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of selling my 03 cbr600rr 33k miles clean title full yoshimura exhaust bikes been lowered 2-3inches and im wondering what i should ask as my price. Any ideas?

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
Im thinking of selling my 03 cbr600rr 33k miles clean title full yoshimura exhaust bikes been lowered 2-3inches and im wondering what i should ask as my price. Any ideas?
Maybe ask that somewhere that you'd be allowed to sell it. That's not here.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Look up blue book value in CA to get an idea about market value if its clean ( body wise ) i would say you can get between $ 3500.00 to $ 4000.00

·
Registered
22 Posts
But I only have 12 posts on here and have not earned the right to sell on here either so try local craigslist or race forums.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Is it really that hard to check your local CL listings to compare to? Gives you a good range of prices AND pictures to go along so you can estimate the condition.

As a side note, didn't you just buy the thing?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Well he joined in October so I'd think he's probably ready to step up to a liter bike by now.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Well he joined in October so I'd think he's probably ready to step up to a liter bike by now.
This just makes me cry, I still can't step up to a literbike and I joined before him.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Heh, ballsy. I rode my buddy's gsxr1000 a few times before and it's nothing short of terrifying. Don't remember where I heard this but on a liter bike you learn to not die whereas anything less you learn to ride.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
All the hate for someone wanting a liter bike is so funny. Lol

·
Registered
862 Posts
Eh, I just can't think of a situation outside of track where that kind of power is needed at all. Honestly I far underestimated my 600 too when I got it. Got used to it after some time but I miss revving the piss out of my old Ninja 500 without going mind numbing speeds.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Eh, I just can't think of a situation outside of track where that kind of power is needed at all. Honestly I far underestimated my 600 too when I got it. Got used to it after some time but I miss revving the piss out of my old Ninja 500 without going mind numbing speeds.
Lol i completely agree but a 600 in all honesty is to much power for the street theres no need for it anywhere but the track too but most people here still own one..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol right tho, and i was just wondering what i should price it all lol. Ive been ofgered an 01 ducati 900ss with 25k but still not what id want lol thanks to all tho

1 - 20 of 30 Posts