Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a set of leathers repaired that had a good bit of road rash. Although Barnacle Bill was very cordial, nice, & had a good turnaround time on the repairs...I guess I just expected a more "like new" appearance. I don't doubt the repairs holding up, they just really look "patched". Just my opinion...

N

·
0 Posts
tonyd said:
I recently had a set of leathers repaired that had a good bit of road rash. Although Barnacle Bill was very cordial, nice, & had a good turnaround time on the repairs...I guess I just expected a more "like new" appearance. I don't doubt the repairs holding up, they just really look "patched". Just my opinion...
Probably is.

I've seen repair works by Z-Customs and they don't patch but replace the leather all together.

Could we see a picture of what you're talking about, please?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Barnicle Bill has several different repair methods.

1) Patch
2) Repair section an look nice
3) replace entire panel

He was very clear to me about this. I am sorry if he did not for you. His work is top nitch though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Repairs

I'm honestly only trying to give infomation here. I'm not in the habit of "dissing" anyone. I was not given the option of repair quality that you mentioned and I will try to post some pics in a day or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts