Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone will fit this bill, maybe not. I'm gonna try anyway. Somewhere, someone has the stock mirrors for the '05 just sittin in a box collectin dust. They've got some mod mirrors on and don't need the stocks. Well when I bought my bike it came with these mod mirrors that well... I don't like them. You can see in my picture a little, but they're just two tubes with oval mirrors on them. I can't use them in any way I try. They point right at my collarbone, so I can't see anything behind me. I do better at looking over my shoulder, but I don't like that b/c I have to turn too far.

I'm uh.... rather on the broke side. I could pay for shippin! Not lookin for a handout, but these are safety hazards for me. None of my bike friends have any, and I'm tryin to save up for them but... if someone out there coudl help it'd be great. I'd rather put that money towards my oil change and chain lube. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: I should have said this when I got them, but I forgot. A fellow .net member has sold me his stock mirrors already, and they work like a charm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.