Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In efforts to crack down on speeding on I 40 in NC, police have been on a ticket rampage. Front page of the news and observer the other day (I found out cuz a friend of mine thought it was me at first) has a pic from the camaro Im guessing of this dude in shorts and a T shirt on a gixxer, sitting on the tank, legs hanging off (he got a ticket for this by the way- stunting or something) Apparently he was speeding and passed the camaro, the cop in the camaro got behind and motioned for him to pull over, THIS DUDE THOUGHT THE COP (NOT KNOWING IT WAS A COP) WANTED TO RACE SO HE SPEEDS UP TO 125MPH RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. Cop calls in the chopper and another squad car and pull the dude over, the next pic is the cop putting the cuffs on him and pointing to the chopper and of course, the gixxer parked to the side. Does not give us a good name, not to stereotype, but maybe gixxer riders should be placed in a class of their own

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
One if buddy rides a Gixxer (yellow Gixxer in my sig) and he's crazy. Always trying to perfect his wheelie.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
kidmoua said:
One if buddy rides a Gixxer (yellow Gixxer in my sig) and he's crazy. Always trying to perfect his wheelie.

What?? I don't get what you mean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts