Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's bizarre, I'm not sure how real it is or really anything about it at all but I keep watching it over and over and over.....

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I think it's fake. He comes off of the bike with way to much force. It's not like the bike completely stopped and kicked him forward. It was still moving and didn't flip all the way over so I think it's fake. It's the physics of it. And it looks like the entire bike lifts up in the air. For that to happen you would have to jab the front brake and immediately let off and even then...I don't think it's possible.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
That is 100% real. Bike is moving much faster than the car......hits front brake....up and over into slower moving car. The bike did not slow hardly any at all. He it brake and immediately was thrown.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think it's real just by the fact that it'd be pretty hard to fake it. At least in the sense of modifying the video through any software means. Now if they set this up....as a stunt or something, that might be another sense of "fake"...not I'm not sure about.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
How come nobody asked....
WHO WAS THAT? ANYONE ON HERE? :toothy4:

2 things could've been the case...
Showing what happens when you PANIC GRAB a hand full of brake.
or
A rolling endo attempt that went sour...explains why the camera's there.
At least he went into the trunk and saved himself some road rash.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I think it was an attempt to do an endo. Talk about target fixation.
I don't know cuz I can't do them... but I would imagine if it were an intentional endo he would have kept his eyes up. It looks to me like he kept looking parallel to his bike for a split second, then he "panickedly" looked up. That's the impression I get.
Very addicting to watch either way tho, haha

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I've done some on accident and a few very small ones on purpose.
I didn't even realize I did it until I felt & heard that clunk behind me.
You can see him look down as it comes up.
Came up REALLY fast and then the wheel turned. Ouch.
Don't forget to set them dampers on FULL HARD!!! :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
notice the guy next to him? the moment he saw the bike lift in the air he swerved to the left right away.hope he avoided his bike. i wonder what happen next?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts