• cage

Votes: 80 87.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I am Back In Biznez
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's harder to get away from a potentially dangerous situation in a cage. like cars merging into you.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
it's harder to get away from a potentially dangerous situation in a cage. like cars merging into you.
accidents will happen in a car or on a bike, that's the truth. there's a greater chance of not getting injured in a car compared to a motorcycle.

a bike is less noticable than a car is, by far, meaning people don't always see you.. therefore increasing the chances of someone merging into your lane.

i'd rather be in a car if i got in an accident than a motorcycle. i'm a safe rider by far, hell i'm been called a gear nazi on here several times.

i don't see many logical reasons of why a motorcycle is safer. did any of your friends or family members say "becareful on the bike?" how about "becareful driving your car, because of crazy drivers."

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
this is an obvious awnser

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
i personally felt safer and more in control on my bike. i would never allow cars to be anywhere near me. when i'm surrounded by stupid drivers in my cage, there's no way to escape or get away. like someone else said too, with cars merging, changing lanes, etc., you always have an escape route planned when you're riding. you don't have that option in a car.

if the question was "AFTER you get in an accident, whats safer?" then yeah, a car obviously.

K

·
0 Posts
i personally felt safer and more in control on my bike. i would never allow cars to be anywhere near me. when i'm surrounded by stupid drivers in my cage, there's no way to escape or get away. like someone else said too, with cars merging, changing lanes, etc., you always have an escape route planned when you're riding. you don't have that option in a car.

if the question was "AFTER you get in an accident, whats safer?" then yeah, a car obviously.
in automotive racing, seldom do they refer to safety when talking about pre-crashing. same goes for safety ratings on cars.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
he just asked whats safer, a car or a bike. if your chance of getting in an accident is less on a bike than in a car, i would say the bike is safer. the accident doesn't have to occur to discuss safety.

K

·
0 Posts
he just asked whats safer, a car or a bike. if your chance of getting in an accident is less on a bike than in a car, i would say the bike is safer. the accident doesn't have to occur to discuss safety.
yeah, actually, it does. otherwise we're talking about collision avoidance, which has no effect on how safe something is.

·
Registered
732 Posts
no brainer. cage.
i think you're more alert on a bike but, if the a$$hat next to you decides to change lanes without looking, you're better off taking that hit in a cage.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
cage , and cause it takes much less ability to drive one , which is why they crash into us on bikes.... which is why they are safer...car vs bike...

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
cmon, is this for real, duh the cage is safe, its a fukin cage.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts