Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I know we have some Indiana riders here and as the riding season is roughly 2 months away I figured we could do meet up when season starts.

Around my area there aren't a whole lot of people who ride sport bikes and as such I'm sure many of us don't have many if any at all people to ride with. So let's use this thread to get to know one another and locations so we can meet each other and ride!

I'll start, names Jared, I live in Plymouth Indiana(about 30 minutes south of southbend). My ride....http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g357/jared2134/Snapbucket/0B060795-ABFF-4F95-A694-8BF071FB886E.jpghttp://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g357/jared2134/Snapbucket/65AE4615-A82F-4687-A6FF-B3BC128A8D1B.jpg

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I came across an old thread and saw a pic of a bike that I recognized here in town and messaged him. He hasn't logged on for a month though, but hopefully we can get ahold of him too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
BOTM winner 8/13
1,141 Posts
THats why I mostly only ride in daytime, wildlife have a death wish around here for running out in front of ya!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Haha aaahh god I dont miss Indiana. NO riding. I'm from Huntington, Indiana, just south of Fort Wayne, born and raised. Moved to California a few years ago. Now I live in Huntington Beach, ironic right? Guys I highly recommend riding out here if you ever get the chance. It's a huge eye opener.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha aaahh god I dont miss Indiana. NO riding. I'm from Huntington, Indiana, just south of Fort Wayne, born and raised. Moved to California a few years ago. Now I live in Huntington Beach, ironic right? Guys I highly recommend riding out here if you ever get the chance. It's a huge eye opener.

I know what your saying, I just got back from vacation over Christmas from mount pleasant,sc. Blizzard up here and 75 degrees down there when we came back. If we didn't make the kind of money we do here, we would be down there in a heart beat.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 103 Posts