Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm trying to find some forum members in my area. I wanna try and get a meet together. Post in this forum with your first name, info about your bike, and where your located. Lets try and beat the michigan thread! (20,000 posts). So come on, I know you guys are out there, I cant be the only one!

I'll go first.
My name is Thomas. Ive got an 03 with some work done to it, and I'm currently residing in Kokomo, IN. Bout an hour north of Indy.

·
The Green Monster
225 Posts
What's up guys? I'm Justin. From the Michigan City area, on lake michigan. Far away from everyone! haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gotta little work to do to catch Michigan

Dave in Indy

07 but I turned in to ttrack only

Still,got a bike or two for road time

·
Registered
206 Posts
Are there any decent tracks around here? I know Mid Ohio is like 4-5 hours away or whatever and they sometimes have track days for bikes. I've heard talk of Putnam in Indy but I've never seen it. Any good? I'm up in Fort Wayne but my parents are down in Carmel so I'm in Indy fairly often.

Just moved back here from SoCal about 4 months ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are there any decent tracks around here? I know Mid Ohio is like 4-5 hours away or whatever and they sometimes have track days for bikes. I've heard talk of Putnam in Indy but I've never seen it. Any good? I'm up in Fort Wayne but my parents are down in Carmel so I'm in Indy fairly often.

Just moved back here from SoCal about 4 months ago.
Putnam is decent. I would try it out. You can usually get on for around $160.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, this thread is only about 3 years old. Are any of you guys still out there? I really want to meet up and ride this year.

I'm in Gas City, an hour North of Indy on I-69. 30 mins from Kokomo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts