Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going?? I've been going for as many years as I can remember and have a great time every time. I always wanna ride (it should help with traffic a little) but I never like the idea of 500,000 drunk people and my little plastic bike...:evil3:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Ride... Not like the traffic really moves after the race anyway. :)

I have not gone since they took our seats of 30+ years to make room for the F1 garages. They use to be tower terrace next to gasoline alley. We would watch all the cars and drivers coming out before the race. And in the day A.J. driving back to his garage after something broke. Although on the straight they were great seats and always had good pit action... But no more... Oh well. Went the first year in the new location and said forget it. Anyways...

I have ridden the bike out to the Brickyard. No troubles. Actually easier than in a car.

Good luck and hope the weather is good.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
caboarder2001 said:
Oh CRAP! Jeff Simmons just now like two mins ago, in practice hit the wall at 215MPH! He's ok though, walked off

Oh ****! I met that guy at Watkins Glen last year when he was in the pro series. Cool guy.

I would go but they are in Watkins Glen the following weekend so I am going up there instead, only 45 minutes from here

C

·
0 Posts
I have a picture of me riding across the bricks on a cruiser. I got to ride the track about 3 or 4 years ago. Good times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts