Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought an xt lap timer from them and was shipped very quickly (especially for Christmas time)...Service was great as well..I called today to get a tracking number (I've been having some shipping/shady neighborhood issues lately) and they were very helpful..Will definitely do business with them again..

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought my Pilot Powers and GPR damper from them, awesome customer support when my order got messed up (thanx Travis)....best vendor that I've dealt with

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Indysb is one of the best places to buy from. Some of the best deals that others have a hard time matching. Great customer service too.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I got my ohlins damper and a number of other items from them. They have lower prices than anyone else I've found and they don't lie to you on shipping dates. If its out of stock they tell you.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
CollegeRider said:
I got my ohlins damper and a number of other items from them. They have lower prices than anyone else I've found and they don't lie to you on shipping dates. If its out of stock they tell you.
+1 on the low price on the damper. Lowest I've seen. Also on SMX PLUS boots.

·
Registered
154 Posts
indysuperbike has the best customer service imo.

my order was somehow lost, and I talked to one of their customer service reps and he fixed it right away and I had my parts the very next day.

very A++ bunch of guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts