Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the post man. I wish everyone on EBAY was as easy to deal with as my .net boys...No luck though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
:+1: Great Seller ! fast shipping and very honest.

@infinate719 i am looking for a gauge with around 10k or less. , and a right rear set

I

·
0 Posts
I must say .net members have been the most honest and no nonsense type of people I have dealt with on any forum yet..Doubt that will change either. Thanks everyone.

I

·
0 Posts
I'm deploying tomorrow so I hope to keep in touch during my vacation. Hopefully I am able to to buy up some cheap parts while Im gone and start a new build when I get back in March 2011. Thanks for having a great forum to run away to...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Alright man. Do it to it. my parts list seems forever , and your a good seller so send me a pm or something. you got my email address. i have not been on dotnet as much.
let me know what parts you got.
im sure i'll buy somethin :ciao:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sendin a shout out from down south! Pueblo, lame-o town!!

BRAAAAAPPP!!! ...

Went up to springs not too long ago to stunt with some people up there!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
i need a right rear set - brake lines

I

·
0 Posts
I'm here in Iraq and thought I would catch up with my .net brothers...I noticed a lot of threads about shady deals and unsatisified members. That being said if members would clean up their parts and mention every scuff or mark that would help greatly. Even if it's a freakin smudge that you can only see in the light than mention it and state that.... I've had a few mistakes on my end but I try to use PM's to settle any problems which has always worked. I just want this forum and it's members to keep its great rep. Safe riding. Greg

·
Registered
477 Posts
infinate719----great guy to deal with, fast shipping. thanks!!
:+1:

got my yoshi slip on from him, fast shipping, and was exactly as described/pictured, great communication, thanks again!

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Great guy, fast response and ships next day. STUD

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Greg, is a horrible person.....jk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts