Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently searching for an exhaust for my 08 Graffiti and ran across this system on ebay. However I cant find any information on it to include on the GPR.it site.

I did find some systems for the 05 600rr, and it looks to be a dual outlet exhaust which is what im looking for. I was wondering if anyone knew if this system would be similar? Or does anyone have any information on it or pictures of it on a 07+ bike?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EXHA...717728QQ_trksidZp5197Q2em7QQitemZ250846524571

Im still having a hard time bringing myself to spend the $589 for the toce or 800 for the hyperflo, but they are exactly what i want. Deep, loud, and good looking. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i sent the seller a message also and ill let you guys know what he says, but i was just seeing if anyone else had experience with the GPR exhaust. The more opinions the better lol :)...and the growler is on the list, but i dont like the looks as much as the toce or hyperflow. I do like the price better tho!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.