Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. A buddy of mine has a 600 as well and told me to come join this website. He says I can get a lot of answers to all my questions here, so here I am.

I just wrecked my bike a couple days ago...but still got all my body parts. I do need new fairings, headlight, blinker and foot peg. Damage is all on the left side of the bike....so Im here to try to get some info about the best and cheapest place to look for these parts. Im not a fan of paypal or ebay, so I just prefer to buy the stuff on an old fashoined secure website.

Any info about these items would be useful. My RR is a 2009.
Thanks in advance and talk to you all soon
Thanks
Sarah

·
Registered
606 Posts
Im not a fan of paypal or ebay, so I just prefer to buy the stuff on an old fashoined secure website.
Welcome to dotnet

And sorry to hear about your bike.

The cheapest place anywhere you'll get body parts are ebay or the classifieds here, as Inkslingerxx mentioned. However, Paypal is the dominant and preferred method of payment.

If you want a secure website, check out any of the OEM vendors on here. All their prices will be comparable, however brand new OEM will probably be 2-3 times and sometimes even more expensive that the used parts you'll find in the classifieds and ebay.

GL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.