Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I got the paper work from the Ins Co. and the pay off for the bike was 8k they said bike was In fair condition lol lol A-holes It was mint not a scratch and 5mo old with 6061 miles.. So lucky I have gap Ins and that pays off the rest of the loan of 10.400$. I am also told It will be 10 working days from Monday that I will be able to buy, :rocker: but we will see, at this point I take everything the Ins. Co. says with a grain of salt. :icon_roll . I am going with White / silver and 2nd choice will be Black. I sent a pm to one of our vendor with a list of about 7 things I think, mods that I need and I (fingers crossed) hope that I can get a good deal rather than buy here and there. Well will see though.
Take care all
Stephen

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Glad to see you got it all worked out and didn't get screwed.

·
Registered
171 Posts
"I am going with White / silver and 2nd choice will be Black."

white/silver :rocker:

glad it worked out for you...thiefs are fookin scumbags.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well my buddy and I are both buying new 07's together cause we figure BUYING power,We are starting with Canyon Honda, then to Coyote, then to the other big ones and NVH as well. we are going to try to get the bikes OTD for 16k - 16.5 Tops 17.5. so we will see..
Thanks guys
Stephen

Good luck man.. What dealer are you going to?

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me personally I am not, the Honda shop that I deal with NVH said they might want It for racing

are u gonna try and buy the bike back from insurance co?

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rocker: :rocker: Ok

1 - 16 of 16 Posts