Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
huh, i've never seen inspection stickers put on the swingarm. I have it on the front forks.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
mine stays in my wallet although I haven't gotten one yet (hey I've only had the bike for 6 months, lol)

·
Registered
907 Posts
" (2) On a motorcycle or a motor-driven cycle, the certificate of inspection shall be affixed in a clearly visible, upright position to one of the following areas of the vehicle:

(i) On the left side—traffic side—of the front fork.

(ii) On the left side—traffic side—of the front fender.

(iii) On a plate attached by weld or rivets to the left side—traffic side—of the vehicle for purposes of mounting the certificate of inspection. "

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
apbt600rr said:
" (2) On a motorcycle or a motor-driven cycle, the certificate of inspection shall be affixed in a clearly visible, upright position to one of the following areas of the vehicle:

(i) On the left side—traffic side—of the front fork.

(ii) On the left side—traffic side—of the front fender.

(iii) On a plate attached by weld or rivets to the left side—traffic side—of the vehicle for purposes of mounting the certificate of inspection. "
Is that a PA thing or national? local cops told me I could keep it in my wallet

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll ask about keeping it in my wallet when I get my annual inspection done in November. I doubt they will let that fly here in Philly. Lots of people "buy their inspections / registrations" here.

Here is a pic of my inspection sticker (my squid stickers were still on the bike at the time).

·
Registered
99 Posts
on my old r6, in PA - i had it on the front forks, just up really high - kinda under the plastics so you couldn't see it unless you were looking for it

·
Registered
282 Posts
I keep mine taped to the underside of the passenger seat.

·
Registered
46 Posts
move to FL... no inspection here!

When I lived in PA, if my bike was actually inspected, I always had it on the left fork between the triples.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
im pretty sure its a law in MA to have the inspection sticker on the left side of the plate along with registration renewal on the right.

in NH, i see 'em on the forks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts