Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a week or two ago looking for advice on a good FE kit. After spending much time I found this kit on ebay from bikelitez. Honestly I wanted to go with tripage but with the cost and very limited knowledge of installation I decided against it. I had read posts about how some of bikelitez stuff sucks etc, but decided to go with these integrated lights since they are LEGAL (cops in utah are realllly lame), cheap (i offered 80 and got them), and easy to install. I think they turned out awesome. Only complaint is the license plate LED light isn't very bright, which might attract cops at night.

·
Registered
7 Posts
does anyone know where i can get a integrated led tail light that goes above the exhaust for a 09 600rr? my friends is looking for one and he isn't sure if the 08 will fit, or even what mods will have to be done to install. Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
No one makes a direct fit yet. Tripage is working on one and cbrheaven has a "kit" you can check out on their website. You can also retrofit a clear alternatives or the like light for an 03-06 RR under the tail, there are plenty of people on here that have done so.

·
Registered
104 Posts
check out the bikelitez page on ebay or their own site, i got my light and FE kit together for 100 shipped. and its got a step by step explanation of what u have to cut on your tail, its a kinda tedious task if you want a really good fit, as i did, but can be done relatively quickly if u'd like.

·
Registered
766 Posts
It does look good. I would recommend taking the heat shield off of the top of the yoshi.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice i have that exact one from ebay, i like it alot as well.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
That thing looks too squared off. It would look better if it followed the curve of the exhaust.

·
Registered
130 Posts
like it but way squared off.

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you want to trade me your yoshi exhaust for my stock can, it would cut down on the extra space and the square look : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts