Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of searching for this exhaust, and after talking to a couple of vendors telling me that this exhaust is on a nation wide back order until July 15th, I was able to find on from Motorcycle Super Store... I saw on their web site they had one, called and they assured me it was the one that I wanted..

Sure enough it was :banger: :cruising:

Finally got around to installing my Jardine yesterday... This is music to my ears!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can see a lot of people are listening to it.... But no comments :( LOL...

Hope everyone is enjoying the sweet, sweet Jardine music :banger: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Congrats. I've got the same exhaust and I like the tone but I really wish it came with an insert to quiet it down when I don't want to wake up the neighbours. My only other complaint is that it sticks out pretty far. I'm planning to chop it down a couple of inches.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats. I've got the same exhaust and I like the tone but I really wish it came with an insert to quiet it down when I don't want to wake up the neighbours. My only other complaint is that it sticks out pretty far. I'm planning to chop it down a couple of inches.
I actually don't mind it sticking out..

If you do cut it down a couple of inches, where are you going to make the cut? At the mid pipe where it clamps on, or on mid pipe outlet (which goes into the muffler inlet)?

I don't think it is loud, could be louder. But then again since the install I've only ridden it less than 3 miles....

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the Jardine is too quiet. I was hoping that it would be louder.

Here is a short vid. My buddy took it to the end of the block and back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts