Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys,

New here.......thought I would post pics of my new carbon fiber tank pads. Really seem to be high quality and I think look nice. Got them off of ebay. He custom cut the bottom one to match the one above it instead of the usual pattern.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, are you sure they are original Honda parts though?

Thanks for your comments. Not to be unappreciative, but I don't know and don't care if they are original Honda. If this is the only comment I get after 90+ views, this is not the forum for me. Good luck and good bye.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Thanks for your comments. Not to be unappreciative, but I don't know and don't care if they are original Honda. If this is the only comment I get after 90+ views, this is not the forum for me. Good luck and good bye.
lol ok. See you later!!!!

Personally I would have spaced them closer together so they actually serve a purpose protecting the tank from scratches from your pants, but whatever, not my bike

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
RAD dude what have you done lol
OMG, not my intention, but if this is his attitude from the get go then he wasn't going to last. I was looking out for him, in case he paid full price for a knock-off.....weirdo.

·
Registered
453 Posts
ok. take care. bye bye now.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts

hahah sry that's the only thing I can think off. :crackup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts