Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i installed my PC today, and when i went to start the bike, the FI light stays on and the oil pressure light flashes about every 3 seconds, the bike will not turn over...any ideas?

Note- i also removed my emmissions crap, and installed pair valve covers

·
Registered
175 Posts
make sure you hooked the wire that connected to the battery to the NEGATIVE terminal and not the positive..

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I just did the PAIR removal on my bike.. I have to get a custom map for it now..
Well I needed on before anyways....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
check service manual first, there should be a trouble shoot section for the gauge/tach display, start from there (if so and so light blinks blablabla meaning this and that and so on) then trail back and check what you touched.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Make sure you hooked the vacumm tube back up to the MAP sensor. Black on the right side of the TB's. That light might be flashing a code. Count it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok it works turns out it was a pinched fuel line!
doh!

another question, i removed my pair valve covers and installed Dan kyle pair valve covers, was i supposed to take anything out? i saw these two gold valves under the pair valve cover, held in with small philips screws...are they supposed to stay in there?? cause i left them in, and the bike is louder now
i also removed the Evap stuff, and installed a dynojet o2 sensor plug

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
When I did the PAIR removal, four gold valves with the phillips screw.. I took the screw out and took the valve apart.... Then reinstalled the disassembled valve or just the gasket now...

Only reason I did this is to get an air tight seal around my homemade valve covers.. I didnt wanna spend 30 buck for something that will cost me 2 bucks to make myself.. I also used gasket sealer around the cover/block off plate..

I dont know if this is correct way to do it....

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Oh, BTW did you happen to find the two bolts for your GPR? I didn't see them in the picture you posted..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts