Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can hear the relay tick but that's it. Its a 2011 CBR600RR. It will turn over but wont start. With everything turned off. I turn the key to on. The flip the kill switch and normally hear the fuel pump prime. All I hear is the relay tick by the fuse box. All fuses are good, all connections are good. I did plug into the fuel injectors up under the gas tank not the ones on top of the air box. So I did remove the entire fuel tank. Any thoughts or advice?

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Make sure the PC is getting power and the lights are on.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Dont quote me but I think the PC gets power from one or more of the piggy back plugs, like the injector plugs. The Bazzaz still splices into a wire to get power/signal.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will check for lights on it when I get home. There wasn't a power wire. It must get it from the injector or TPS. But why would any of the keep the fuel pump from priming?

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
That happened with my bazzaz. The splice for power was so-so and every once in a while it would not signal.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I am having this same problem PCV does not have power light on.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It turned out to be a bad ground, I believe. I replaced the connecters for the grounds and it started right up. All in all it took about 3 hours of work to install the PCV with the IRC. Man what a difference. Thanks for the all the quick replies. Next up will be the headers and auto tune.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Glad you got it figured out. Mine turned out to be gunk built up in killswitch. Symptoms were: starter worked, no lights on PCV, no fuel delivery. Checked relays, checked grounds. Hope this helps other people. It was an easy thing to check and an easy fix.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts