Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having problems squeezing the front fender in place. I'm pretty sure, I don't need to take the front tire off, but I thought I'd ask. Can anyone shed some light? I've lined up the fender and tried but it seems too snug and I don't want to scratch up the fender.

·
Registered
29 Posts
that's right... it's very easy to replace. I'd replaced my twice and did not run into problem. It takes more time to remove the brake line than squeezing the fender. You don't need to remove the tire too. Put a linen cloth on both sides if you are really scare to scratch it, but other that it 's just a tight squeeze and off it go...I also got a help from this forum on how to replace it the first time...

·
Registered
238 Posts
03-04 are harder to take off or put on than 05-06. Both require squeezing, just take your time. It will be easier if the front wheel is off but not necessary.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got it

Man, after reading the first 2 reply's I felt like a dummy... so I was determined to squeeze it in. Finally after awhile I got it to slide in. BTW, I have an 03 and I'm glad it just wasn't my imagination. Thanx for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts