Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I have to take my headlights out of my cowl to install the headlight tint or can i just do it as is on the bike? I can probably do it while on there but just seeing how your guys experiences went. I searched and couldnt find my answer. thanks

·
Registered
712 Posts
take pictures :) i would like to know how it goes. im considering tinting my lights also. im not sure if i should get smoked or gunsmoke (darker). how much of an effect will it have on brightness of stock headlights?

what color did you get?

·
Registered
753 Posts
OK, maybe I am missing something...

...but, you are going to tint your headlight? Isn't that a bit counter productive?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got gunsmoke. i will definately take some pictures before and after. Ive been really wondering about it all too.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...but, you are going to tint your headlight? Isn't that a bit counter productive?
um yeah. lots of people have done it and your just saying this about mine??

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know with most cars you can apply it while the housings are still on the car. So if you can cover the entire lense without removing the cowl, then you are good to go, if not, you are going to have to take that sucker off.

-Eric

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before

After

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
now through some of that tint on the third eye.

·
Registered
753 Posts
um yeah. lots of people have done it and your just saying this about mine??
I was making a general comment about placing film on a headlight that actually decreses it's ability to put light on the road. Just doesn't make sense to me, but hey, I am kinda' a form follows function guy. I guess if looking cool is more important, why not just paint it black.:tard:

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
I was making a general comment about placing film on a headlight that actually decreses it's ability to put light on the road. Just doesn't make sense to me, but hey, I am kinda' a form follows function guy. I guess if looking cool is more important, why not just paint it black.:tard:
or get track plastics and have no lights at all. hahahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts