Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..I think I should just attend Jason Pridmore's Star School in Sept.

I think the money is better spent on learning to be a better/faster rider. It'd make me a lot faster than the pipe/pc3 would, that's for sure.

By that time I'll have the cash saved up for the mods I want but I should also be able to buy an 02/03 GSX-R600 for the track.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Re: Instead of buying a full exahust and PC....

SilverSurfer said:
..I think I should just attend Jason Pridmore's Star School in Sept.

I think the money is better spent on learning to be a better/faster rider. It'd make me a lot faster than the pipe/pc3 would, that's for sure.

By that time I'll have the cash saved up for the mods I want but I should also be able to buy an 02/03 GSX-R600 for the track.
Now that's the smartest thing I've heard/read all week. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
I went with full exhust and pc3 then return it.

So I can get gear first. "thanks Tuna for helping me and everyone else the post on my thead" If you remember.

Then to the track to show tuna how noobs do it on the track :twisted:

Going to Penguin Racing School

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chrisNH said:
Well it seems like you're going to do it all anyways, just decide which one you want to to first (hard choice). I'd personally go to the track.
Yeah I mean I am just getting my priorities straight. The Pridmore school isn't until Sept so by then I'll have the cash to get whatever I want for the bike.

I have the cash right now for the school (It's only $600.00 for the two day) and the extra cash I have left over I'll just get the GPs so I have some super-sticky grip.

By then I'll be much more familiar with how the RR handles (still less than 1000 miles!) and really be able to get comfy and concentrate on being a much better/safer rider.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah I need the school. I wanna race next year.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great idea man. The school will provide you a performance increase vastly superior to an exhaust purchase, IMHO. I'll be there in September too, so maybe we'll run into each other. Hopefully not in the literal sense ;-)

edit: i spel goode

1 - 9 of 9 Posts