Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Insurance Company?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a general question about your insurance....

1.) Who do you have insurance with?

2.) How much do you pay monthly?

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
state farm $630 a year.

i think this pole has been done but o well :)

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
state farm...can't remember off the top of my head, but it is a hell of a lot cheaper than progressive!!! FO SHO!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Progressive. $75 a year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I have been reading other forums and State Farm seems to be the best; going there Tuesday. I already have them for Auto and Renters Insurance. Sorry for the repost.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
Yeah, I have been reading other forums and State Farm seems to be the best; going there Tuesday. I already have them for Auto and Renters Insurance. Sorry for the repost.
they will definately hook you up then. they wanted to insure my car too but they couldn't match what i am paying with geico.

·
Registered
46 Posts
State Farm is cool until you get a ticket, then they drop your ass like nobody's business, so as long as you don't get a ticket you're good

·
Registered
928 Posts
USAA but underwritten by Progressive Direct. Comp coverage that includes gear is costing me about $200 for the year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I dont get it... I got quoted $210 a month with state farm! Anyone with state farm live in Arizona? Pm me with your agents name so I can get a quote from them! I am 23 and have a flawless record... (no tickets or accidents ever)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
seems like state farm is taking it by far

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i have AAA and i pay 150$ in january and after that for the next 8 months i pay only 35$ a month for full coverage and i only pay 9 months out of the year

·
Registered
159 Posts
State Farm, when I get my 07RR it will be 31 a month or 180 ish /6 months.
But that is with car, house, life ins and I am in their mutual company, meaning I have been with them over 3-5 years or something...

06.600rr Sent you a PM with my agent info in Phoenix. Good Luck.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts