Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright...not super exciting but I want to get the opinions of all the other .net members. Health Insurance and full coverage for my bike...is it worth it???
:01_bitchs:iamwithst <<<< Im pretty sure this is whats coming...

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
no brainer... health insurance is worth every penny, so is full coverage on your bike... unless if you have a ridiculous driving record and will have to pay high risk... even then depends on your bikes value

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
well ask yourself this question because everything you are going to read from your post down is just personal opinions.

What would you rather pay for:

a new set of leathers and a 1000 deductable, if you have 1000 on your policy, or, a new set of SKIN and a whole new bike, assuming you are going to ride again and you like the color of your skin compaired to your muscles/bone.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Alright...not super exciting but I want to get the opinions of all the other .net members. Health Insurance and full coverage for my bike...is it worth it???
:01_bitchs:iamwithst <<<< Im pretty sure this is whats coming...
You don't already have health insurance??? What, do you think your Superman or something!?? Do us all a favor and get health insurance, cause if you crash or just get deathly ill, us tax payers end up paying for your freakn' health care costs!! U must be a democrat!

·
Registered
712 Posts
well...if you dont care about yourself, then dont get health insurance. HOWEVER, if you are gonna ride your bike or drive your car around, you HAVE TO get at least liability coverage on the vehicles. this is for the people you hurt if you are in an at-fault accident.

·
Registered
712 Posts
You don't already have health insurance??? What, do you think your Superman or something!?? Do us all a favor and get health insurance, cause if you crash or just get deathly ill, us tax payers end up paying for your freakn' health care costs!! U must be a democrat!

+1 lol

move to canada if you dont want to be responsible for your own health insurance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts