Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend i'm out at a club in Beverly Hills and i get pretty wasted...... I just bought a new 3 series BMW beacuse i was almost done paying for me RR....Anyways.. i have my buddy drive for me who is sober and we're driving down the street and tries to turn right. A car full of girls zoom up and we tap fenders... He gets out and we trade our insurance.. (well actually mine) and they seem fine. Seriously, my car looks like it has a door doing on it.. and there car is all messed up on the other side from a prior accident. The damage my car made was a little scratch on the rear fender. Anyways i get a call from a Claims Agent today telling me that they're trying to say everybody was drunk and the they need serious medical attention.. Is that BS or what.. i wasn't even driving and i think my insurance is going up.. i already pay 169 for STATE Farm and 39 bucks for Full Coverage for my rr but i know it's gonna get screwed up... This sucks...... I dunno if i should waste my money and get lawyers and counter sue but i really want to.... This pisses me of so much... :headscratch:

·
Registered
36 Posts
counter sue. thats the best way to get'em of your back. Given the little damage on your car it is obvious they are lying.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Always call the police out so they can make up a report. And yes, get a lawyer or you`ll REALLY get screwed.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
I would go to the claims agent and show the dmage done to your car.
Those girls probbly wrack a 1/4 miles later and need someone to cover the medical bill. You also had a friend with you, so bring him along too.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
mtc said:
Always call the police out so they can make up a report. And yes, get a lawyer or you`ll REALLY get screwed.
just what he said

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah this is all going under my insurance.. this freakin sucks.. my claims agent is a ****....

H

·
0 Posts
it will not go anywhere... it is he said she said w/o the police report... i would hold firm ground... get a lawyer if needed... do not cave in to this $hit.. and yeah check out the government website..

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
NEVER back down at all. You'll realize after the deal is done and you're forking over cash for something that never even happened that you should have done the work now. Think about it, pay for a lawyer now or pay your hiked insurance rates for years to come.

·
Registered
363 Posts
yeah get a lawyer, fight it... girls are good for 2 things, facking and facking you over... call me jaded, but that has been my experience... i would just like to make an acception for the benefit of the dowbt to the ladies on here... at least they know something, if not more than we do about bikes... ive never met them though so the same rules could apply... :beer: to all, im just drunk and wanted to vent a bit... ladies, you know i love you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts