Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been over about a month since my spill. recast of everything. had stupid girl pull out in front of me(failure to yield) she was charged. also took her to court where she pled guilty. her insurance was still telling me after about a month that even though there client was found guilty that the accident was under investigation. well this past friday talked to a buddy thats a attorney and got him involved. made a few phone calls and then boom today i get a check in the mail. not for medical expenses but for the estimate on the bike. guess they finally claimed liability. its a start. at least i can take my baby to get repaired. anybody else have problems like this with insurance companies. never had this problem in a car wreck. had a wreck last year some 16yr old girl ran a stop sign a creamed my truck. Her insurance company was all over me trying to settle up. anyways. hope everybody is enjoying the weather warmin up.

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
It's been 9 months since my accident.

I have an attorney.

We just served them a lawsuit.

Taking their asses to court for dicking us around.

I'm gonna take everything that bitch owns. Everything. Her kid's never gonna go to college; I'm gonna put her so far into debt.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well in my case they finally are. its been over a month but still long enough. I thinks its called OMNI. I figure its one of those little side street crap companies. just prolonging paying me.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I had an isurance company give me the run around for about a month, then I got my lawyer to give them a call and within a couple of days I had a check in my pocket!! bastards!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts