Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1378 a year for me. Clean record, divorced, completed the MSF course, and my car is covered with the same company. I have no uninsured or underinsured coverage.

Living in the city hits you in the pocket. Hopefully it'll drop a bit when I turn 30 in September.

·
Registered
137 Posts
dam thats alot....I pay 336 a year for the bike with 2 speeding tickets and 100/300 policy....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's living in Phill cuz. They rape you for insurance here. I shopped around and nothing comes close. My car is with Allstate as well as my bike so that's why I got that rate. Progressive's online quote was $5660.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Dont feel bad I'm 23, never married, only 1 accident, have car insurance through the same company as the bike, & a $500 deductable.. I pay $159 a month for full coverage, which adds up to $1908 a year.
I turn 24 in a week, so Im thinking of trying to shop around!!!
Oh yeah, I also live in the city & yes insurance is expensive!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
State Farm should be able to get you a quote, but it would be reduced if you had all you insurance with them. When I first bought my bike I was paying $3100/yr, called State Farm and they quoted me $390/yr with vehicle and renters in Conshy.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Good lord, those are some high rates! I'm 32, married, took the MSF, clean record, full coverage, and went with the company that handles my cars. My rate is $30 per month ($360 annual).

·
Registered
561 Posts
Same here 36 clean record, State Farm Full coverage 300+ a year.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah, again... State Farm, 21, unmarried, have car and renters there, 2 speeding (17mph +) 1 unreasonable and imprudent speed, 250/500/250 coverage, 0 deduct. ... and I pay 47/mo for the bike...and 112 for the car with same coverage. In WI

·
Registered
969 Posts
For most of you guys it seems that State Farm is the way to go but I just got off the phone with them & still no better than what I already have!!

I guess that's what you get for being young, dumb, and full of c*m!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Damn the man! I have Geico for my vette but progressive for my bike because it was a lot cheaper. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts