Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
i wish full coverage was 500 for me

i have liability only, full coverage wouldve cost 900% more than what im paying for liability, we'll just leave it at that

hopefully i can afford full coverage in 1 1/2 - 2 years

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got it made when it comes to insurance.. $20.00 a month.. Full coverage.. USAA insurance. Ohh yeah and by the way im only 23 and live in Cali..

·
Registered
356 Posts
full all the way man... i totaled mine last year it was sooooo worth it!!! im not sayin ur goin to crash, an i hope u dont... but shjt does happen

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
I wouldn't go any other way then full coverage. I pay $250ish every 6 months with a $250 Deduc. and a Million $ umbrella.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would go with full coverage but its up to you. Just make sure your liabilty coverages are good, you want to atleast make sure you are covered throughly if an accident happens.

·
Registered
98 Posts
NO KIDDING....What insurance is giving away $250 and $169 full coverage insurance every 6 months. I am 26 and my liability is $180 every 6 months. Full was going to be $230 a month.....I need to change insurance companies obviously....SOMEONE TELL ME THE SECRET!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
+1 ^^^

Id be paying 230 per month for full coverage to, Id rather make a payment on back up bike just in case mine get wrecked or stolen. I got liability on only but I drive pretty chill and keep it on lock down from all angles when Im not riding it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
NO KIDDING....What insurance is giving away $250 and $169 full coverage insurance every 6 months. I am 26 and my liability is $180 every 6 months. Full was going to be $230 a month.....I need to change insurance companies obviously....SOMEONE TELL ME THE SECRET!!!!!!!!!!
lol being 26 your insurance should be wayyyy lower than that, i'm 21 and pay 17/month for liability only, full coverage wouldve been about 170/month with a not-so-great deductable

check state farm, i heard their rate are very competitive (that is if you have a decent driving record)

i personally use drive insurance aka progressive, would like to go to state farm in a couple years when my driving record is cleared up

·
Registered
835 Posts
I turned 25 years old at the beginning of April of this year and last month I got a refund check for $239.** I was paying $64.** a month for full coverage with pip and they dropped it down to $18.** now. I got to tell you that I am happy with the change! I am not sure why they dropped the rate but I am not gonna argue with them!!! I go through State Farm because they go by cc's rather than by what type of bike! progressive and gieco wanted over $4500 a year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts