Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find a set PRICE for a 07 600rr cbr w/ less than a 1,000 miles on it.I gave my insurance company/lawyer a list of 07 cbr 600rr on craigslist with the same miles but they said its the asking price and they need a set price with one under 1,000 miles. where can I find a set price and not a asking price. this sucks so bad im stressing out big time. my accident was in march and I have not gotten this resolved yet. they lowballed me 7600 and im not accepting that. it was the other guys fault 100%. to top things off I was layed off from work 2 weeks ago and i can't afford this loan on the bike and I have good credit. :evil3:

·
Registered
57 Posts
well kelly blue book would be where they would check the value of the bike. i wouldnt see the insurance company taking anything else to state the value of your bike... maybe cycletrader is another avenue. im sure you have more into your bike than just stock.. if so reciipts, photos, and a lawyer im sure will give you the best chances for getting what its all worth

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
So tell them just to set it $1000 higher than the ads and be done with it. They'll be more than willing to insure it for more than its worth, just not less if you've got it financed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts