Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to motorcycle school soon and i had a question about insurance. Im 20 years old an have a few tickets on my car (not parking). How much would insurance be to cover a 2003-2004 cbr600 for my age? thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Not cheap, that's for sure. I'm 22 w/ a few tickets and I have liability w/ theft and vandalism comprehensive coverage and I think it's just under 600/yr. Full coverage I think was well over a couple thousand/yr for me so I had to pay cash for the bike b/c I couldn't afford full coverage. Hope this helps out.

·
Macho Office Monkey
3,132 Posts
your looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500-2000 full coverage/yr. Thats considering these are minor violations like speeding from +1-+10 over the limit. It could even be higher because you have no riding experiance. Liability is not the smartest thing to do but you could probably get the lowest coverage possible for about 400.00 per year. But you could only have liabilty if you own the bike no loans, bad part is you crach and fixing the bike is 100% your problem. Liabilty just makes you legal on the road thats it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
State Farm seems to be the most reasonable for bike Ins. that I found
it was 2200.00 per year at Farmers and State Farm goes by cc and its
380.00 Per year Full coverage on my 06 and 250 deduct.
I am also OLD 37 no tickets in last 10 years so I don't know if that helps

·
Registered
132 Posts
im 19. insured my bike today. full coverage with statefarm. $100 deduct/comp. $250 deduct/collision. $265 for 6 months, but i have no tickets and have my yota insured with them as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts