Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know I was a victim of having my 07 600 RR stolen back on the 24th of July and now I feel like a victim agian the way State Farm is or is not handling it! I was initally told that they wait 3 weeks to see if they could recover it and they would call me, well they never called on the 3rd week so I called them to find out the person handling it was on vacation so then I wait and try agian and when i got ahold of her she was like "so you hear anything?" I told her no and she told me to e-mail pics etc so I did. Then I get a call from a guy saying he has my claim now (this is the 3rd person to handle my claim thus far) and he wants all the same stuff I have given to the prior claim people and I have to meet him at the state farm office so I go there and get asked all kinds of questions that I feel basically this guy is trying to point the finger at me and could care less about finding my bike (NOTE: I have title in hand and if you look I had alot of mods) Then after that he tells me there's a 30 day waiting period? I'm confused.

So how long does State Farm have to settle with me? Or anyone else who has had this happen how long did it take for you? Any info would be great.

·
Registered
810 Posts
When dealing with these people ALWAYS take names & dates.
Also copy everything you send them & have it signed for.

They will drag it out as long as they can !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts