Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at various insurance quotes for the bike, but the major companies are quoting me outrageous prices ($200+/month)

Just wondering what the rest of 600rr.net is paying

1) Age
2) Company
3) Price/month

Let's see what's the average price, just looking to get ideas

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
this thread is gonna be insane. lots of factors are involved in insurance quotes. what type of coverage you're looking for, how much deductible is and some states are more expensive than other. oh yeah a person's driving record and points will also be a factor.

19 years old(step 13)
National Grange
$1,400/year for full coverage

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im 25 Perfert record and im paying $130.00 or $1560 a year full coverage 1000 deuct comprehensive and a 1000 deduct collision. I feel that im getting ripped off now. my vette is only $92 a month and my z-71 is $98 go figure. Maby since its my first bike.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Damb I think Im getting ripped off here
29, married
perfect record
progressive
111. a month full coverage

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
nutz said:
perfect record, state farm goes by CCs not the type of bike. I also have 2 cars and a house on my policy
you still got it cheap..

I have 2cars, 1 truck, 1 cargo van and a house with them..I need to go do some b|tching at tehm

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
kidmoua said:
you still got it cheap..

I have 2cars, 1 truck, 1 cargo van and a house with them..I need to go do some b|tching at tehm
Where you live might have something to do with it. There is almost no risk of theft where I live. Also, make sure your in the mutual section of state farm and not fire and casualty. It will say it on the top corner of your bill. Fire and casualty is much higher for cost.

·
Registered
121 Posts
21, Progressive, $47 a month.

Liability only, full coverage with most of the numbers above means liability, I think there is no way in hell to get comp/collision for $20-50 a month. Progressive popped me at 2400 just for collision. Geico even more. And the person who said there are too many factors is right. I am insuring myself only with only the bike, no other vehicles.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts