Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone direct me to where I can get the best deal for insurance??

i've tried geico, which will cost me bout 2000 a yr for full coverage with max limit, and AAA wont insure me unless i have my car insured under them (road side assitant membership does not count).

lemme know, thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Every insurance company charges every person differently. It depends on several factors and each company weighs each category differntly. So your best bet is to call, call, call and continue to call until your dead outta insurance companies to call and have all the quotes you can handle. Then, pick the cheapest, while still taking in account the quality of the company. Last thing you want is to get in an accident just to figure out your insurance company; although cheap, wont cover the exact thing you thought you were paying for. Cheers

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts

·
Politically Incorrect
124 Posts
I have triple A and it costs me 500 bucks a year. they never said i had to insure a car with them in order to insure my bike but i have a car insure with them also only because it was cheaper to do so

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've been with AAA for over 5 years and I only insure my bike with them.

They're the cheapest around if you have riding experience and a super clean driving and riding record.

·
Registered
31 Posts
State farm hands down! I was told 4000 a year from geico. Everyone else was sky high. I had to move my car to them as well which actually saved me over $150 a year by doing so and my motorcycle is about $600 a year. Im 21 for your info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts