Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, for any of you that are over 25 and have insurance, how much do you pay a month or every 6 months?

I am asking because I just turned 25 2 weeks ago and would like to purchase insurance now. I got my bike in December but insurance was 2 grand for every 6 months. How much difference do you think it will be now that I am 25?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Take a look into State Farm if it is available there. They look at bike by displacement instead of category. At 599cc the CBR600 is not classified a Super Sport. At 24 I now pay 46.89 per month for full coverage. When I turn 25 in 9 months it will drop to 29.11 per month for full coverage.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy cow that is cheap as hell...but here in Miami insurance are very expensive. We do have state farm here in Miami, I will be checking with them. Hope I dont get raped :(

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I'm paying $240/6 months full coverage with State Farm.

·
Registered
58 Posts
LonelyRR said:
Is this just only the bike and nothing else?
If you have a car/apartment/house take a look at getting that insured with State Farm as well. They have a multi-line discount that is HUGE. I have bike, car, and apartment insurance through them. When I picked up the apartment insurance they actually paid ME money becuase of the discount that I got for having three policies through them.

·
Registered
508 Posts
im 21 or at least for the next three weeks i am and i pay 17 bucks a month full coverage for my bike. USAA is great insurance. :lol2:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I got a few quotes last year for full coverage and they all wanted around
3 GRAND.................WTF!!!!!!! My license isn't squeecky clean, but it's not horrible or anything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts