Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Im with progressive.Less than a $100 a year but that just liability.Im guessing you are doing full coverage.Shop around but a lot depends on age,Im 25.Another thing is its hard to compare insurance policies because something as simple as your zip can change it.
GL

·
Registered
171 Posts
Try State Farm. I am 25 and live in IL.

I pay $19 a month for full coverage (liability, collision, comprehensive) with $250 deductible.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try State Farm. I am 25 and live in IL.

I pay $19 a month for full coverage (liability, collision, comprehensive) with $250 deductible.
PLEASE be kidding me....I cant be paying 10x more than someone just because of a 4 year age difference! well, probably closer to a 3 year age difference!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I live in a small town in IL. Also I have my car insurance with state farm. Those might have helped.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm 28 with State Farm, $33 a month for full coverage.

·
Registered
404 Posts
i'm 21 and pay $105/month for my 03 acura tl and my 09. you save a lot of money if you insure them together and i really like doing business with state farm.

·
Registered
361 Posts
STATE FARM I'm 24 and it is $88 a month for full coverage. When I turn 25 it drops to $22 a month for the same coverage!!! I watched the lady while I was getting my quote and she only changed the age to 25 and I saw the price drop. I told her im a single father and I'm pretty much like an old man and not a 24 year old and she laughed and said a month before you turn 25 come back and it will change. lol

I wonder if that will stay the same if I get any tickets?

Shop around op.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have full 100/300 coverage, with a $250 deductible through Progressive. I pay $250 a year for my 2009 CBR600RR.

·
Ain't Even Excited
1,769 Posts
I am 24 (will be 25 ~2months and rates will drop) with Progressive and I pay about $40/mo for 25/50/10 liability, comprehensive ($250/ded), accessories up to $3000, and roadside assistance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The best insurance advice i can give you is to take off your genuine fairings, put on some cheap auctmart replicas then go out and crash your bike, then put the originals back on. It's alot cheaper than most insurance companies are for insuring a bike when you're under 95 years of age and still breathing, that is if you want a company that is actually going to pay up when you crash rather than try to find some reason not to.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You guys are missing one main point, What year bike you are riding. If you ride an '09 it is going to cost you a lot more than an '03.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts