Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Integrated tail issue

562 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  TCas125 
#1 ·
My buddy wrecked my bike 3 weeks ago, and I finally got all the parts in to fix it and put everything back together. Once everything was in place I noticed that my integrated tail light that worked fine before, now had the right signal lit up constant. When I unplug the connectors for the right signal, my front flushmounts work both left and right, and my rear left works, but my rear right still wont work.

With both plugged in: Constant right signal in the rear (wont flash), right front signal also wont work.
With the right signal unplugged: All my signals work except the rear right (sometimes the front right will turn on to a very fast flash which just looks constant, but if I turn the left on and back to the right it works fine)

Everything is wired the same as before, except that I have different front flushmounts than before, and the only difference with these is that there isn't a running light like my previous ones. Also, it had this problem before I ever wired up the new front signals so idk if theres any way it could even be related to those. All the wiring is the exact same as before, and it worked fine then. Any ideas as to what this could be? Thanks

It's an 03 cbr600rr

See less See more
#3 ·
That's what I was thinking, but the one guy who was helping me said they doubted that was it because the fronts weren't even hooked up at the time it first started doing it. I'll give that a try though, I can't think of anything else it could be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.